I went for a doctor's appointment today about my pregnancy. I am ten weeks pregnant now. The doctor said that at ten weeks it is kind of iffy if you can hear the heartbeat with a doppler or not. He told me we would listen but not to get my hopes up and not to worry if we didn't hear the heart beat this time. It took a minute but then we heard our baby's heart beating away, strong and healthy! It was very exciting and this is starting to feel real now!
2 comments:
Did it sound like a boy or a girl?
We heard the heartbeat again today and it was 171 (I wrote all about it on the baby blog)and that was like our girls but at this point the heart rate is usually on the fast side no matter what... We will see.
Post a Comment