That scene looks familiar to me. Could your children be related to my children? Too funny!!! Thanks for taking a picture. Did the cats swallow any Trivial Pursuit "pie" pieces? How fast did you phone A.J. to tell him what HIS girls had done? LOL.
ah bless! I am glad I am not the only one then! Thank you for sharing!! Hope today is a better one, I saw a recent pic on fb of you and your little family and it was just lovely. Take care sarah love beckyx
3 comments:
That scene looks familiar to me. Could your children be related to my children? Too funny!!! Thanks for taking a picture. Did the cats swallow any Trivial Pursuit "pie" pieces? How fast did you phone A.J. to tell him what HIS girls had done? LOL.
Impressive!
ah bless! I am glad I am not the only one then! Thank you for sharing!! Hope today is a better one, I saw a recent pic on fb of you and your little family and it was just lovely. Take care sarah love beckyx
Post a Comment