Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pictures from AZ

The amazing bridge they are building to bypass the Hoover Dam!

We saw these big horn sheep just before the Hoover Dam.


Leata and Great Grandpa

Mark and Great Grandpa

Taylor and Great Grandpa

Taylor and Great Grandma

Leata and Great Grandma

Such a happy picture of Leata and Great Grandma!

Sarah(me), Sarah(my Grandma) and Mark

Taylor, (or Taydee as she has taken to calling herself) upset about something, at my Grandparents house.

Mark, just chillin' with Dad.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Mark is looking cuter everytime I see him and he looks so much like the girls :) I love the picture of you with your Grandma and Mark.

Crystal and Rosario said...

I had no idea they were building a bridge to bypass Hoover Dam. That will be nice once it is done! The look on Mark's face in his 5 month picture is hilarious. lol What a cute boy. All your kids are adorable. Guess they had a cute mom or something.

Amy said...

Neat to see that picture of the Hoover Dam bridge. We just wish they had finished it about five years ago! It's always neat to have "generation" pictures--the kids will appreciate that when they're older.

Rebecca said...

wow I can not get over how big mark has grown! I love how you can see your girls personalities in the pictures, I also agree with Amy-it is lovely to have pics with their great grand parents. Looks like you had a wonderful trip, I will never complain again about the distance we have to travel! Looks like you covered some miles!!! Love beckyx