Sunday, January 30, 2011
Visitors
We were lucky to be able to have a lot of family come and visit in the last couple of weeks. In the above picture going left to right is Mark, Collin, Danny, Ann, Adrienne, Leata, Sarah, Kendall, Taylor and Peter. Most of us live here and see each other often but it had been over 2 years since I had seen Adrienne and I had never met her baby Danny. It's been a long time since I have seen my cousin Peter but it has been great to have him here!
My Grandad and Nana also came out for a few days. It's been 2 years since I had seen them. It was wonderful to see them and spend time with them. The kids had so much fun with them and Mark really loved spending time with Grandad watching sports!
We all went to Tucanos on Friday and that was lots of fun. Then we just spent the rest of the day hanging out at my mom's house.
Nana, Grandad, Adrienne and Danny all left yesterday. We miss them all already! Peter will be here a few more days. We hope they all come to visit again soon.
And YES! I am still pregnant. :-) Things seem to be calm and going really well also. I will be 34 weeks (which is our big goal) on Thursday. I am so glad he waited until the majority of people visiting were gone and if he waits until Peter goes, it will be 34 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So great to have an update from you. I've been wondering how Luke (and you) were doing.
I love the picture of all of you! There's so much personality coming out in it.
...Collin's beard is HOT!
I am so excited to be pregnant still. This is the longest of I have gone except for with Leata!
Collin and Ann were just heading out the door for their last performance of Oklahoma! at UVU. Collin's beard was for that but I think he is going to keep it for a bit.
Post a Comment