Taylor wanted me to take some pictures of her today. After a couple of minutes she was done but these are a few we got. She loves getting her picture taken. :)
We have the hardest time doing "photo shoots" with Hailey these days so totally understand when you say she was done with it after a few minutes. What are you using to edit your pictures now? Is it still Picasa? You do a great job!
Thanks Amy! A.J. was looking at some older pictures I had edited and told me that I was a lot better now and I went back and some really weren't very good at all! lol For these I still used Picasa and the free options on Picnik online. I did get photoshop elements though and I need to teach myself how to use it. We will be coming down to AZ sometime in July if A.J. can get time off!
sarah your pics are just great. I saw one on your fb page and thought she had had some professional ones taken! Your children are a real credit to you and AJ, and having them all so close, well you deserve a medal!! xx
4 comments:
Great pictures!!!
We have the hardest time doing "photo shoots" with Hailey these days so totally understand when you say she was done with it after a few minutes. What are you using to edit your pictures now? Is it still Picasa? You do a great job!
Thanks Amy! A.J. was looking at some older pictures I had edited and told me that I was a lot better now and I went back and some really weren't very good at all! lol For these I still used Picasa and the free options on Picnik online. I did get photoshop elements though and I need to teach myself how to use it.
We will be coming down to AZ sometime in July if A.J. can get time off!
sarah your pics are just great. I saw one on your fb page and thought she had had some professional ones taken! Your children are a real credit to you and AJ, and having them all so close, well you deserve a medal!! xx
Post a Comment