Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Happy Birthday Taylor!
Taylor is 4 today! I can hardly believe it. I remember this day 4 years ago. I went to the doctor in the morning and I had been having problems but I was doing so well and the doctor said "You are doing great now! I think you will make it to full term!" You can imagined how happy I was since they have been telling me that I was going to have her early. We were just going to go home and take Leata with us to some tests I had that afternoon but instead we decided to drop her off with my mom and dad. We then went and picked up lunch at Taco Bell and went home. As I walked up the two steps in the garage, my water broke! We went inside, packed a bag called family and headed to the hospital not knowing what to expect. At the hospital they told me that they were going to try and prevent labor with me in the hospital for one more week (I was 33 weeks and they like to get you to 34 weeks if they can). Tayor definitely had other plans. There were problems that could have injured her or killed one or both of us. She came very fast once I went into labor, within two hours she was here. She did amazingly well for a 33 weeker and is still doing wonderfully! Happy 4th birthday, Taylor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for Taylor! I remember that evening too because we were in Park City with friends from Texas. And now Taylor is four, and has two little brothers. Who could have imagined that things would work out so well for the A.J. Bobo family.
Post a Comment