I brought my camera but forgot that I did so I didn't get a single picture while we were at Amy's house. He older daughter (she's 4), Leata and Taylor all played out in the sprinklers (it was a nice warm AZ April day in the 90s) while the little ones (Amy's 1 year old daughter and Mark and Luke) played and Amy, A.J. and I visited. It's always fun to see Amy and catch up!
We had to get back to Brad and Kae's house that afternoon by 4 though because Mica had invited Leata to go to her Activity Days activity with her. Leata had lots of fun and can't wait until she is old enough to go here!
Tuesday we met up at the park with a friend of mine that I know through her blog Birth Faith. It's one of my favorite blogs and how I found out about a book she was compiling with a few other LDS women called 'The Gift of Giving Life'. I submitted a story for the book and mine was one of a few chosen out of many to be used in the book. I had never met Lani in person so I was excited to meet her. We sat and visited fora few hours while the kids got lots of outdoor time at a covered playground. It was so fun to meet Lani!
| Me and Lani at the park. It was fun to meet her and visit! |
No comments:
Post a Comment