Sunday, May 13, 2012

Accident

Yesterday we were out shopping. Leata was being silly and ran away from me. I was playing along and chased after her. Long story short, I was running fast when I tripped and hit my face on the cement, hard! I broke my nose and have stitches also.

 Nose Before Stitches

Nose After Stitches

Nose the next day...




4 comments:

Lisa said...

OW I wondered what happened! :( Hope you heal fast!

The Grandmother Here said...

Obedience is the first law of Heaven. It's so nice when children become voice-activated. You say, "Stop" or "Wait" and they stop and everyone is safe.

SarahJane said...

Owie! That looks really painful. I hope you're feeling alright.

Sarah said...

It was more of a game then anything. She does listen almost all the time. I was just playing along. I never would have imagined I would have fallen and so hard. That's why I get for running on wet cement and leaning forward to try and catch her.