The biggest reason I haven't posted much on the blog lately is because my laptop died. I have another old laptop that I am using for now but it doesn't have a card reader and for some reason it won't read when the camera is connected directly to the computer. It means I have been storing pictures on different computers and hard drives so when I have access to those I will be able to start putting them on the blog.
Life has been busy but fun. The girls love school and Taylor thinks Kindergarten is the best! She's a pro now. She's fortunate to have fantastic teachers and she really does love each one of them. It's great when they love school so much and have so much enthusiasm for learning.
Leata is very independent. She loves her teacher. Her teacher is a first year teacher and very enthusiastic about teaching. She eats lunch with each scholar on the day they celebrate their birthday at school (she eats with the class that day and sits with the scholar). The girl's school is just great and we are so lucky to have the choice to send them there.
The boys and I are busy every day with carpool. We pick Taylor up at 1130 and Leata up 4 hours later. I am glad that they are pretty patient most of the time and are good at entertaining themselves. They do spend a lot of time in the car these days. I am glad that I can do the driving most of the time so the girls can go to the school that we chose.
A.J. is busy with work and being Young Men's President. Those along with all of us keep him plenty busy though. We are grateful that he has had such a wonderful job for the last 10 years that has been so flexible and he loves, most of the time.
I will try and updates with photos soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment