Monday, February 3, 2014

Luke turns THREE!!!

       


I can't believe it was three years ago that I had my sweet little Luke! It seems unreal to me that he could already be three years old! 

       

On Saturday we went to Johnny Rockets for lunch and walked around the outlet mall at Traverse Mountain. We had been asking him the few days before his birthday if he was excited for his birthday and he covered his face. Sometimes he said he didn't want to be three, he liked being two! When we would ask what kind of cake he wanted he would cover his face with his hand and run away. 
When asked where he wanted to go for lunch for his birthday he said "Nowhere, I just want fruit snacks please." 

On Sunday we went to church. I am Luke's nursery teacher so when the music teacher came in, I was able to watch when she told Luke they were going to sing happy birthday to him. He was so funny, he just covered his face and turned his back while they sang to him. He seems to think turning three is just too old!
       


After church he took a nice long birthday nap. After he got up lots of family showed up to celebrate. We had chili and chips and dip and cake. The Super Bowl was on in the theater room and the kids were playing and having fun. Luke had lots of fun and slept well last night.
        
        

        

My baby is three! Where has the time gone? He still tells me he's my baby though so that's something... Just 2.5 more years and he will be in Kindergarten. I know all too well how quickly that time will fly. 
We love you Luke! Our life is so much more interesting with you in it! Our family wouldn't be complete without you but you definitely complete our family!

      

No comments: