Leata is a funny girl. Yesterday A.J. worked from home and Leata was at my old computer playing a game. She told A.J. that she wanted to type words. She's never done this before.
She got really excited and wanted us to look just a minute after she started typing. I was expecting a bunch of nonsense but when we looked it said:
LEATABOBO
I knew she new her letters and I knew she knew how to spell her name out loud and she is getting better at writing her name every day but it surprised me that she could type it out so well (minus the space) and she even used backspace when she was typing it out later. We will have to teach her about the space bar and where the space goes in her name now but she picks up on things pretty quickly!
4 comments:
What a smart girl!!! What can you expect with the parents she has?
The new title is very good. Better than my suggestions.
That's impressive for a three-year-old! I've had first graders that would have had more trouble. :)
She is bright sometimes too smart for her own (or our) good!
Post a Comment