Monday, March 9, 2009

Saturday

So, Saturday was a pretty lazy day for us. We had pancakes for lunch. We had chocolate chips in some of the pancakes and Leata wanted just chocolate chips after we were done with pancakes. We gave her a few to snack on in a bowl and went to the back of the house to sort laundry. A minute later, Leata ran back to our room and said, "I just stuck a chocolate chip up my nose and it won't come out!" When A.J. and I were able to control our laughing, A.J. got a tissue and Leata blew the chocolate chip out her nose with no problems. Even if it had been stuck it would have melted. After we got that taken care of we asked her why she did it to which she responded "I was trying to keep it away from Taylor..." Again, we couldn't stop laughing.

Later that night Leata was being difficult at dinner so she went to bed early. We put her in her room and she was mad. A.J. was standing by her door in case she came out and he heard her say "Hehe, I just bit your face off!" LOL! Heaven only knows what she was talking about but it was pretty funny.

Then A.J was holding her door shut to prevent her from coming out. She tried getting out and couldn't open the door. She said "I don't want my door locked!" She paused for a minute and then said "WAIT! My door doesn't lock!"

She said something else that was really funny that day but we already don't remember what it was. She had a very 3 year old day that day though!

No comments: