Poor little Taylor is sick. She's miserable and wheezy and will hardly eat or drink anything. She's been sick since Wednesday, so, we are hoping that she will be feeling better really soon. She's so weak and pitiful but it sure is nice to just sit and hold her and cuddle with her.
We went to the zoo on Saturday (almost a week ago now). My friend Crystal came with us so help out since there is no way I could be out walking for 3+ hours up and down the hills at the zoo. We rented a wheelchair so that I could go along. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time! We love the zoo and will keep our tradition of buying a membership again this year, for the third year in a row. Leata and Taylor loved being outside all day and I am the only one that got a sunburn of course.
Here are a few pictures of our fun day.
1 comment:
Ah, we just got a zoo membership as well. It is WONDERFUL! Good luck with these coming weeks.
Post a Comment