Christmas is coming and I am so happy I finally got around to changing the blog! The new picture I put up is with Santa last year. I am hoping to get a new picture from this year up soon though. We love this Santa and Mrs.Claus.
My mom and I went to a Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband, Christmas concert tonight. It was a great way to get into the Christmas Spirit.What a fun concert! Instead of singing corn dogs they sang egg nog and instead of singing The Devil Went Down to Georgia, they sang, The Grinch went down to Whoville.
We got our tree up right after Christmas and the kids all love it. It's so fun to see Christmas through the eyes of Children! Leata and Taylor helped decorate this year and had so much fun doing it.
A.J. gets home today, since it is technically Friday already, and we are so excited to see him!
1 comment:
That's a wonderful Christmas picture with lots of the Thomas family. I like the new background for your blog too.
Post a Comment