It's been a while since I have written. Three kids keep me busy. Shoulder problems are slowing me down a bit (although I refused a sling as it would have slowed me down more) and life is just happening.
We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving at home this year. My parents and brother and sister (Collin and Ann) came for dinner and we had a nice day. My dad held Mark a lot and played with the girls. We had lots of good food and watched the parade in the morning before anyone came over. It was our first time making a turkey on our own and I think it turned out well. We got a new table a few days before, which was nice because we had enough room for everyone to eat around it. Just barely though!
Since then we have just been doing normal stuff. Nothing too exciting but we are happy and loving life.
Last week we went to a Christmas party for A.J.'s work at The Grand America Hotel in downtown SLC. That was a lot of fun and an interesting experience with two little girls. Mark stayed with my mom so he wouldn't be exposed to more germs than needed. It was an enjoyable experience and it's always fun to catch up with the families of the people who A.J. works with.
A.J. is working in Sweden right now. He will be home soon. We miss him a lot but are grateful to my family for helping us out while he is gone. He was supposed to leave Saturday but forgot his passport. He was lucky and could fly out Sunday for a change fee and hardly missed any meetings. He is enjoying it in Sweden and says that Malmo is so beautifully decorated for the Christmas season. We can't wait to see what fun things he returns with!
There has been lots of snow here. I really don't like the snow and cold. Silly of me to live in Utah? Probably. I shoveled our sidewalks today. It's really light fluffy snow. My poor shoulder is feeling it now. Good thing I have a nice warm bed to sleep in!
I have been spending some time talking with one of my close friends. Her baby girl isn't due to be born until Feb 1 but there are problems and it looks like she may have to come much sooner. I know a lot about this and I have been trying to help her understand what's going on and what to expect. I hope that I have been of some help to her. At this point her baby is estimated to be about the size Taylor was when she was born and she is at a point right between when Mark was born and when Taylor was born. If you would be so kind to pray for her, I know she would appreciate all the prayers they could get that the baby will be ok and strong and healthy and that she and her husband and the doctors will know what is best for her and the baby.
So, we are doing well, just busy and having fun! I hope you are all well and enjoying this Christmas Season, which reminds us of our Savior and all that He has done and does for us!
2 comments:
Do you think Sweden has more snow than Provo?
Nope, Sweden doesn't get snow where A.J. is. No snow at all. He says it's been cold but nice.
Post a Comment