We were at Costco the other day getting a few things. I start looking out for their holiday dresses about this time of year. Two years ago, for Kendall's wedding, we got the girls beautiful dresses at Costco. They were able to wear them for two years. Taylor will be able to wear Leata's this year.
They did have the holiday dresses while we were there! We looked through all of them and found one that both girls, A.J. and I all loved. We decided we better get them now while they had the right sizes in those dresses. The girls love to match now. I know that won't last forever but we got them matching dresses for this year.
I love dressing the girls up and I love it more when we can do it without spending a lot of money. Costco makes that possible!
I took some pictures of them today. They were being silly. Maybe I can get some better ones on a day they are being more cooperative but here are there beautiful dresses. If this baby is a little girl, she will have years and years worth of pretty dresses!
8 comments:
Beautiful dresses! Aunt Em guessed Costco. What will Mark wear?
We still need to get Mark Sunday clothes for the Fall/Winter. All he has is Summer Sunday clothes. He starts nursery next month!
Old baby in nursery -- time for new baby.
Leata and Taylor did not overlap at all in nursery. Taylor and Mark will for 2.5 months. Mark and the new baby will for a little while too.
Will they put Mark in the same nursery as Taylor? That would make separating from parents easier for him.
I am in the primary presidency and working with the primary president over nursery so I can put him where I want. The girls never had any problem going to nursery on their own though. Mark might have a harder time. I just don't know.
As of right now we actually only have one nursery with close to 30 kids. There are lots of leaders. It's a fairly large room but it's crazy and the nursery teachers want it split. They do have two rooms that open into one and another room that also attaches by a door on the inside (and a nice nursery sized bathroom). They kind of split up for snacks but that is about it. So, to answer your question, as of right now there is only the option of putting them together but, if they do split in the next few weeks I will probably have them in the same class.
The old nursery handbook said that 16 was the maximum size for a class but I don't know what the new book says. 30 would be crazy. You couldn't get them all still for a lesson or for music or for a craft.
They separate them into groups for structured activities but they all play together. It is crazy but they seem to make it work. We would like to split the class but we have to figure out where to put them.
Post a Comment