Monday, August 30, 2010

Pictures of Leata's First Day of School

Brrrr....It's COLD for an August Morning!
A.J. calls this her Marilyn Monroe Kindergarten Picture

Leata being silly and ready to go!

My Backpack is almost as big as I am!

Leata and Mrs.Harris (aka Auntie Kendall)




6 comments:

The Grandmother Here said...

Genuine back to school weather. I was expecting her plaid jumper uniform. I can't wait to see it on.

Sarah said...

Well, that is something a lot of parents are not happy about right now but they changed the dress code about three days before school started and they are not allowed to wear plaid at all now. Everything has to be solid colors. We kept one jumper and are returning the other. Good thing Lands End has a great return policy!

The Grandmother Here said...

I love plaid on little girls. I wonder what the school leaders have against it.

SarahJane said...

She is so cute! I'm glad her day was a piece of cake!

Amy said...

Sneaky, sneaky--just slip in an ultrasound picture on the side. Congratulations! We'll be crossing our fingers for you that there are a good 25+ weeks left this time. Love the first day of school pictures. Makes me miss those days when I see the excitement of the little ones as they head off. Oh the stories you'll hear this year! :)

Sarah said...

Amy- The stories are already great! She loves school. She likes being at Auntie Kendall's school too. She already hates homework but she loves going to school.

Yup, just kind of put that in there. Everything seems to be going well and we are trying some things this time earlier than we did last time and hopefully they will help.

Sarah- Thanks! She just loves school and still tells us it's a piece of cake. I wonder how long that will last...