Luke is doing well. He's taking his sweet time to catch on to eating but is the only thing he has to do to come home. It takes a little while though. He's still little and young to catch on.
Luke is a very expressive little boy. He's got the sweetest little face and he will just look up at me and coo. It's so precious. I just adore that little guy! Most of the time he is quiet but when he is upset, he really lets you know! That kid can scream.
In other news, all of our other kids are sick. It started with Taylor and started with a virus but her's turned into double ear infection. She is almost better now but has been pretty miserable for over a week now. Leata then got it but she went back to school Friday, so, she is doing a lot better. Mark is miserable now. He's been the sickest of them all. He is wheezing and his cough is just terrible. He's on oral steroids for the cough and wheezing. We are hoping that will keep him out of the hospital. I don't know what I would do if I had one kid in the NICU and one in Peds. I probably wouldn't be able to go see Mark. A.J. would have to stay with him while I am with Luke. The steroids seem to be helping though so we shouldn't have to find out how that would work.
We are hanging in there, taking things one day at a time. Our house is a mess and things are crazy but pretty soon Luke will be home (fortunately everyone is getting better and should be well by the time he comes home) and we will start in on our new normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment