Here are some pictures from decorating the Christmas tree. For the first time in a few years We got it up and decorated all in the weekend after Christmas.
Taylor decorating the tree.
Leata putting an ornament on the tree. Behind her is her own little pink tree that she decorated herself. It's definitely interesting and changes daily.
Mark helping to decorate the tree. He had a lot of fun but he thought the lights on the tree would be hot so he was a little concerned about that.
Leata Trying on the tree skirt. I told the girls it wouldn't fit them. They proved me wrong!
1 comment:
Ha, ha. I used to try our tree skirt on every year. :) Makes for a good twirly skirt so what girly-girl can resist? Life has been crazy so I haven't been on blogs to keep updated much. Leata's first grade picture turned out so well though, and Taylor sure looks like someone in your family more than I've thought before...I'm just not sure who it is. Hope you're enjoying December!
Post a Comment