Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thanksgiving


A very full and happy Luke. His bib says "I'M STUFFED"

 For Thanksgiving it was the 6 of us, my mom, Collin, Ann, Kendall and Casey. It was Luke's first Thanksgiving and he was happy to eat anything that was handed to him.


Here he is eating Ritz crackers. One of his very favorite things!

 The girls enjoyed hanging out with Auntie Ann. They were very picky and didn't eat much dinner or dessert. I love how silly all three of them look in this picture.









 Taylor and I made these turkeys and used them to hold place cards. They were fun to make and fun to eat!










Taylor wearing her apple dress that she absolutely loves and would wear every day if I let her!




















Mark was waiting patiently to eat here. His fingers had to do until the food came.











Luke love to stick that little tongue of his out. He is constantly sticking it out. He is so silly!

















We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving and had a fun day. Now Christmas is coming up fast!

2 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big Luke looks! In the pictures his hair looks the reddest out of all the kids. Does it look that red in person too? All the kids are so cute. Miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Crystal- It's not red at all. I don't know why it showed up that way in all the pictures. I wish!