My birthday was October 14th. I turned, well, I am plenty old. :) On the Friday before my birthday, A.J. and I went to see Odyssey Dance Theater's 'Thriller'. This is the third year in a row that it has been at The Covey Center for the Arts over my birthday weekend. We have gone all three years. It is such a fun show and we enjoy it every year! If you get the chance to see it, go! It is unlike anything you have ever seen before.
On Sunday we had my family over for chili and cake and ice cream. Kendall made a dirt cake for me. My big present for the year was my new camera and so I asked not to have anymore presents. A.J. did get me a black BYU T-shirt (they played their homecoming blackout game the day before my birthday) and the girls each got me a candle.
I think the only picture I have is of the dirt cake though.
No comments:
Post a Comment