Monday, August 27, 2012

Taylor's First Day of Kindergarten

Taylor had her first day of kindergarten today. She went to bed at 8 last night and was well rested and happy to get up at 7 this morning. She had breakfast (her favorite yogurt) and then got dressed, hair fixed and pictures.

Oops! Something is missing!


That's better. :)



There must always be jumping. They love jumping pictures! :)

Taylor with Mommy. She is ready to go!
Walking to class.
When we got to the school it was almost time to walk to her classroom. When Leata went to Kindergarten the parents went to the classroom with the kids. This time they took them from the gym and told us they would see us at pick up. We will leave in 45 minutes to pick her up. I hope she loves school as much as her sister does!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So I've had a ton of catching up to do on your blog! I tried to motivate myself to get mine caught up by saying I had to do that before I read others. Obviously I go in spurts of catching up but haven't quite succeeded overall! So I gave up on that tactic. :) Fun to see all that's gone on though--and things that we never talked about when you were here, too. Like that nose? Ouch! Taylor looks so tiny in her first day of school pics. Think Hailey's warped my idea of size being so tall. You do a great job with your pictures! And Adrienne and the fam are in UT now? I'm sure your mom is thrilled. Obviously I could go on and on...meaning I need to come check things out more often! Oh, and the house should be done in December so your visit is welcome anytime after that! :)