Monday, October 20, 2008

Adrienne and Family!

Adrienne, Sheridan, Jared, Liam and Jadon will be here, from England, in just 9 days! They are coming to visit for Kendall's wedding.
It has been a year and a half since we have seen them! They have yet to have the chance to meet my sweet monster Taylor. I am so excited that I will be meeting their baby, Jadon, who is nearly 7 months old!
We are all so excited to see all of them! Leata cannot wait to see her cousins from England. They will get to go trick-or-treating together on Halloween and Leata thinks that this is so cool! I am sure we will have busy days while they are here and it is going to be so fun!
We are also very excited for Kendall and Casey's wedding! What a great reason for our whole family to be together again.

No comments: