Leata spent the night at Grandma's house last night. My mom calls this morning to tell me that Leata woke up at 2 am throwing up. She didn't call and tell me because she didn't want to wake me up. Ha ha. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night! Leata wants to come home and be with me so my mom is bringing her here a little later. A.J. is working from home today though so I will have his help, which is great, because I am exhausted!
4 comments:
I'm sorry Leata's sick, but I'm excited you have a blog!
Congratulations on the new pregnancy. We're praying that you get all your meds.
Sorry Leata's sick! Hope she feels better soon!
Thank you Sarah. Maybe one day I will call and talk to you before we let the boys talk.... That's gonna be the only way we are ever going to get to talk! lol
We thought she was better but she is still sick...
Post a Comment