I am 30 weeks pregnant today! This is great news because I started having problems 10 weeks ago when I was only 20 weeks pregnant. My doctor's are so excited that I have made it to this point and will be even happier when I get to 34 weeks when the chances of long term problems for the baby goes down to almost nothing! Taylor did so well at 33 weeks that once we make it to 34 weeks I will breathe a sigh of relief!
Things are looking pretty good right now and we are so excited to meet our baby boy sometime in the next 10 weeks or so. Leata is so excited to be having a baby brother and she says he will be a baby brother when he is small but will be her BOTHER when he is older. lol She is a funny girl. Taylor doesn't really get it but she does point at my tummy and sat "Bebe Mark!"
4 comments:
great news :)
well done Sarah. You are looking so well, we have everything crossed for you! I think we forget just what a miracle this child bearing is. Love beckyx
Hang in there, Sarah.
Hang in there, Mark!
Looking good! I hope things continue to be good for you and Mark-ey.
Post a Comment