Mark came home Monday, June 1, which was also Leata's 4th birthday. She said the him coming home was the best, cutest present EVER! She was so happy to see her sweet brother and hold him on her birthday!
Mark weighed 6 lbs 8 oz when he came home from the hospital. A little more then 3 lbs bigger then his smallest weight! I can't even imagine him being three pounds less then he is right now!!!
He is a sweet baby and he is a great eater. He even lets me go four hours at night before I need to feed him. He starts to wake at that point which is good because he has to eat at least every 4 hours for now.
We need to take more pictures of him and I will post more soon. We love having him home and with us all the time!
Leata is doing great and is such a bright, friendly kid! She had a good birthday with lots of fun presents and a fun butterfly cupcake cake that we just finished today. I can't believe that she is already 4 years old! She is such a big helper and I love her so much!!!
Taylor is doing well also and so far is not as jealous about Mark being here as I thought she would be.
1 comment:
Yea for your little family. Blessings, blessing to have everyone together. How does time fly so quickly that Leata is four?! She was a newborn at our wedding...but that does seem like a long time ago sometimes. :)
Post a Comment