**UPDATE**
We took Taylor for her 2 year check up today (7-7-09).
She is 22 lbs and 33 inches long! She is doing so well and you would never know that she was born 7 weeks early!
Today is Taylor's second Birthday! I can't believe how the time has flown!
We took Taylor for her 2 year check up today (7-7-09).
She is 22 lbs and 33 inches long! She is doing so well and you would never know that she was born 7 weeks early!
Today is Taylor's second Birthday! I can't believe how the time has flown!
She's Silly!!!


She's sweet...

She's just lots of FUN!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! You are no longer ONE!



She's just lots of FUN!

Happy Birthday sweet girl! You are no longer ONE!
I can't believe that two years ago today my sweet little Taylor was born, weighing just 4 lbs 10 ozs and 18 inches long! She has grown so much and is talking up a storm. She loves to play with her sister and give her brother hugs and kisses. You would never know that she was born 7 weeks early and had a rough start. She's such a blessing to our family and we love her so much! She is BIG trouble though! We have to watch out for this one. She keep us on our toes.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Taylor! That first picture is so cute! I love that look on her face. I can't believe how big she has gotten.
Love the pics sarah, she is a real sweetie and growing up so much! She looks like a happy girly girl!! Happy Birthday love from us allxxxxx
You need to teach me how to make a red shirt in the middle of a black and white picture. That's such a cool effect!
Diana-Try playing with Picasa. That's what I used to do that. www.picasa.com
Happy birthday again to Taylor! It was so seeing you again and getting to meet your girls and little Mark. I almost didn't call because it was so last-minute, but I'm glad I did! Your photos were way fun...makes me want to play more with Picasa. :)
Post a Comment