Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4 lbs!

Mark is now 7 lbs 14 ozs! our little guy has gained 4 lbs since he was born just over two months ago! It's absolutely amazing to me how well he is growing since Leata and Taylor struggled so much with weight. He is just doing so amazingly well and so much better then expected. No more monitors, no more oxygen, just acting pretty much like a two month old even though he is only expected to be acting like a newborn.

I will try and post new pictures soon. I need to get some more new ones. Also, I can't believe Taylor will be two on Monday! How do they grow up so fast. She is starting to catch up weight wise and I think she might finally be on the charts for weight! We will see at her appt on Tuesday in a week!

No comments: