Sunday, April 10, 2011

Luke is 2 Months Old!

Time sure does fly! I love watching my kids grow and learn but it is a little bittersweet with my last baby.
It's hard to believe Luke is already 2 months old! He had his 2 month appointment today and is doing everything a 2 month old should do, despite his actual age being 2 months. Dr.Taylor was very pleased with his progress. :)  He is 7 lbs 6 oz and his head circumference is 14. My mom was very quick to point out that his head is the same size mine was when I was born and overall he is still smaller. He's my smiley boy now. I love it! I need to take more pictures.

In ten days, Mark will be 2 years old! I can't believe it. :) He is the very definition of terrible twos! Update on Mark to come soon! 

There's never a dull moment at our house! :) 

1 comment:

The Grandmother Here said...

I love cuddly newborns but two year olds are my very favorite. They start to talk. They are so cute. Maybe I just like rascals.