I was looking through pictures of Taylor and Leata as I kill a little time here at the hospital, (after a nap, lunch spending a few hours with my baby) and wow!
Taylor and Mark look so alike to me.
What do you guys think?
The first one is Leata (or giganto baby, lol) then Taylor, then Mark.
3 comments:
My first thought when I saw Mark's picture was, "I don't see red hair." My next thought was, "that's definitely Sarah and Aj's baby!" :)
Yeah, he looks just like the girls. There is no doubt there!
HI Sarah! I'm so glad you found me on my blog. I had to read your whole blog to catch up with you a bit.
First of all, congratulations on pushing out your baby boy all natural, despite pitocin. That is awesome and you gave him the best start that way. That's great to hear that he is doing well despite being early...wow, what a story. I hope and pray things will continue to go well with him.
Your girls are so darling too! How fun!
Post a Comment