He is doing well and will hopefully be home fairly soon. He needs to be consistent though. We will keep working at it. I will try and take some pictures later today and post them.
Ok didn't get any good pictures but here is an ok one. The NICU is dark and we can't use the flash so it's hard to get good pictures.
Nine years ago today A.J. and I were married in Little Stukelely, England at the Huntingdon Ward Chapel. We then went and were sealed in the London Temple. It was a wonderful day and we have had many wonderful days since! I can't believe that it has been 9 years. Now we have three beautiful children, a nice home, lots of trips to Europe under our belt and lots of great memories of these last 9 years. We are so blessed to have eachother! These 9 years have brought a lot of joy and tears but we've made it through and have been so very blessed!
I LOVE YOU, A.J.!!! Happy Anniversary!
2 comments:
Eric's comment on facebook cracked me up. "Once more, I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused..."
Happy anniversary! Dont the years just fly! Especially when the kids come a long. Mark is looking great, what a little chappie! Hope you are well, love to all Becky & steve x
Post a Comment