Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, A.J.!!!

Today is A.J.'s birthday. He's 32 today! Ten years ago today, I celebrated his 22nd birthday with him. It was his first birthday after we met. It seems like such a long time ago and it seems like it was just a short time ago. It's hard to believe that we have known each other over 10 years!

I could write 32 things about A.J. but I think I will write the top ten for his ten birthdays that we have celebrated together.

10. He's a pro at changing diapers! :-)

9. He's really good at playing Princess Memory.

8. He's pretty good at choosing out little girl outfits! ;-)

7. He makes a great Prince Charming (just ask Leata and Taylor)!

6. He helps around the house, a lot!

5. He's happy to help others whenever he can.

4. He works hard to keep a roof over our head and to take care of us.

3. He puts his family first and will do anything for us.

2. He loves Leata, Taylor and Mark SO much!

1. He loves me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, A.J.!!!!!! We love you!

1 comment:

The Grandmother Here said...

Good work, Sarah! He's come a long way from the young man who needed to be literally pulled from bed to get to seminary.