My water broke right after midnight this morning. I will now be in the hospital until Mark arrives. If he is not here by 34 weeks, they will induce me. That is 3 weeks away though... The next couple of months are going to be long and tough. We will make it but I already miss the girls terribly.
3 comments:
oh man, that's got to be frustrating!
I'll be sending possitive thoughts your way :)
take care hun
xxx
Oh, my goodness, Sarah! I hope you can get wireless at the hospital, just for something to do all day. Best of luck and lots of prayers.
Thanks guys! I am working on day two here but it all seems like an eternity!
Sarah- I do have wireless a laptop that we got for me before I was pregnant but in preparation for me being pregnant and possibly on bed rest and boy am I glad we did that!
Post a Comment