On Saturday we went to our nephew, Isaac's baptism. We were happy we could be there and that the kids got to have some time to play with their cousins!
There hasn't been much going on here. We are getting ready for Leata to start school on the 30th which is fun! She's very excited to start school. She tells everyone she is going to Auntie Kendall's school!
Mark is walking some. Still not real confident but that will come with time.
Our new kitten, Presto, is growing up fast and still a crazy kitty.
2 comments:
ooh. All the fun school shopping. I bet you can't believe she's really starting school already.
I was going to get online to respond to your comment from a week or two ago about your planned trip to Arizona, but it looks like it already took place. We were up in Colorado until Monday (one of the reasons I didn't respond) so I guess we couldn't have seen you anyway. Sorry we missed you again! We'll be here through at least the end of October and possibly a little bit longer. Speaking of school, it was the first day today for the kids here in Mesa. I was a little sad that I wasn't a part of it. Can't escape that teaching bug! Leata's going to love school!
Post a Comment