I am 20 weeks pregnant now! If you missed my last entry, it's a boy! We are so excited to have two boys and two girls. Let's hope this baby waits at least another 17 weeks to make his appearance.
There isn't a lot else going on with things right now. I had a lot of tests done and I am healthy and all the tests came back normal. This is excellent news and likely means that I did not have Diabetes before I was pregnant. It also means it give us no reason for why Taylor and Mark came early.
Leata and Taylor were less than thrilled that the baby is a boy when they found out. Leata said that she was only going to love Taylor and Mark but not Luke because she didn't want another brother. Taylor decided that Luke was not going to be allowed to come home, ever! They have both decided that having another brother is ok now and that he will probably be cute like Mark. That is of course when Mark is not cute. He did something to Taylor yesterday and she walked around the rest of the day saying "Mark isn't a cutie anymore!" This morning when he woke up she said "Are you cute again, today, Mark?"
1 comment:
Hang in there, Baby. (Meaning Luke)
Post a Comment