Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Family Haircut Day!

It was time for A.J. to get a haircut. He was past due for one, in fact. Saturday we decided to all go get haircuts. Taylor got her haircut first. We just trimmed some off of the back of her hair to make it more even and look less like a mullet, lol. It was her first haircut! She sat very still for the 3 minutes the girl was working on her hair. Her hair is so straight that I didn't dare trim it myself.

Leata and A.J. got their hair cut at the same time. Leata sat so still and did everything she was told to do. She was so well behaved! She decided that she wanted a hairstyle that took very little work. She had six inches cut off! It was getting pretty long. Six inches is a lot for a little girl! It's a chin length bob and very cute and requires washing, drying and brushing and that is it. I am very happy with it and so is she. She is looking and sounding so grown up these days!

I just got a trim. It was probably past due for me on that one. I got a couple of inches cut off and just long layers.

Hopefully I will get pictures soon. I have a before picture of Taylor. I still need to get an after.

2 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Leata's hair is so cute! I love it!

Sarah said...

Thanks Crystal!