Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ultrasound Date...

We did get the call for our ultrasound. We will have it January 30 at 1145 am, down in Spanish Fork. We are excited to see our baby again. Still haven't decided what to do though. There are so many pluses to dong it each way and I enjoyed it both ways. It makes it harder to decide though. Looks like most people are guessing boy. That would be so exciting and different for us! Another girl would be so much fun as well though...

The baby has been very active the last week or so and the little flutters have turned into kicks and punches! I love it. That is my favorite part of being pregnant, feeling the baby move around in there. There is nothing else in the world like it!

It is after 1 in the morning here. The time stamp is correct. I have been struggling with an ear infection for close to 2.5 months now. My ear does not want to drain and it is causing me a lot of pain right now. Much too much to sleep. I did take some medicine that the doctor gave me and I am hoping that I will be able to sleep soon!

No comments: