Friday, January 30, 2009

BOY!!! Someone to Carry On the Bobo Name!

I am going to have to think of another name for this blog now because it's not just going to be the Bobo Princesses and Daddy anymore! Mark Ivan Bobo should make his appearance sometime in June!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! I bet AJ is thrilled. I've made a deal with Ben that he can either have a son at some point or he can have a riding lawn mower (aka tractor to him) since girls wouldn't be as much help in the lawn-mowing department. Guess AJ wouldn't be getting a tractor, but I don't think you mind. Hope all continues to go well!

Crystal and Rosario said...

Yippee! I'm so excited for you guys! We have to pick out cute fabric for a blanket now. :-)

The Grandmother Here said...

How about "The Bobo Princesses and The Crown Prince and The Daddy"? Or "The Bobo Princesses and The Jester and The Daddy"? Or "Sarah's Entourage"?

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! I am now learning to like boys!! It's about time with 4 in our house!! I bet you are so excited, love to all becky & boys xx