So, tomorrow I will get a call and we will set a date for our 20 weeks ultrasound so that the doctor can make sure that the baby looks healthy and normal. Now really, that is all I care about but at 20 weeks there is a very good chance we could find out if we are having a boy or another girl. Now really, I would be thrilled with either. I have never had a preference with any of my babies. I just love that Leata and Taylor are happy and healthy kids. We knew Leata was a girl from the beginning. It was just something we knew. Then we had the ultrasound and that confirmed what we knew. With Taylor, we had no clue. We didn't find out at the ultrasound and it was lots of fun to find out at delivery.
Now I don't know what to do this time. I enjoyed doing things both ways. I do feel like it would be nice to be prepared for a little boy if that is indeed what this baby is. There wouldn't be much of anything we would need for a little girl though and mentally I am set for girls right now. So I am asking your opinions. Let me know what you think. Ultimately we will make the decision on our own but I am interested in what everyone else has to say. Leata says we should wait. I thought that was interesting...
7 comments:
Personally I'm torn. The traditional "It's a girl!" in the delivery room is so cool. But in this age of instant everything I can't wait to know! So one vote for each choice from The Grandmother Here.
I'm one who needs lots of time to digest information and plan; surprises don't work well for me. I'd find out.
I had to know with all my kids, I couldn't handle the suspence!
The ultrasound was right with all three.
I do like that we could plan accordingly for either a boy or girl.
I NEED TO KNOW!!! I just hate surprises and so that is why with all 3 of ours we found out!! I felt it helped me bond more. When I miscarried our 3rd baby we definately felt thatwhatever you end up with is a huge blessing. We then had Elias and even though we found out it was still a thrill. So YOU both decide!!
I just don't know. We have had fun doing it both ways now.
Finding out this time would probably help some if it the baby is a boy. Jest to prepare myself mentally. I would love to have a boy but we are just so girl at our house that in might be nice to be prepared for a little boy...
Ben always says that either way you get a surprise--it's just when you want the surprise. We take our surprises early. :)
I think you should find out. I am being totally selfish though. I need to know the sex and the name so I can have the gift made to bring with me in June. I am totally excited to see all of you then.
Post a Comment